Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Inaugural post

Welcome to my new blog. I feel it is safe to resume blogging under my own name again, as it has been months since I've heard from the psycho ex. The original blog, pale underweight, feels stale now and blogging under an assumed name at P.U. on the Lam just felt weird. So I've started a new music blog that will be distinct from my previous blogs. I will use this as a forum to recommend new music and to write about older music that has deeply affected me in some way.

Don't expect any Earth-shattering original discoveries here. Everything I recommend will probably have been discovered by someone else first. In fact, most of the music I listen to was recommended to me by a friend with similar tastes or one of numerous music-related sites that I read. You will notice, however, that my opinions are my own and that I will enjoy records that were given bad reviews elsewhere. I'm not in the habit of writing bad reviews, as I believe in not criticizing anyone for trying to do anything to express themselves, but don't be surprised if I've chosen not to recommend records that everyone else seems to love.

I will try to get a couple of recommendations written over the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phentermine for sale phentermine in mexico - phentermine safety